How to complete your payment process?
Completing your payment procedure on the Bus Tickets Online platform is simple and hassle-free as Bus Tickets Online has invested a lot in its workforce and resources to ensure that the payment platform is secure and safe. A customer’s information is secured on the site and they do not have to worry about online payment here. Here’s a bit about the payment process that needs to be followed when you bus ticketing through Bus Tickets Online:
- Once you have selected the seat and bus of your choice, click the “Proceed to Book” button.
- Enter your passenger and contact details and secure your journey with the insurance that’s provided at a nominal rate and click on “Proceed to Pay”.
- Once done, you will have a list of payment options for you to select to help you complete the payment procedure.
Passengers can enter their offer code and they can complete the payment for their revised fare through one of the following methods:
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- FPX (Malaysia Online Bank Transfer): Maybank, CIMB Clicks Malaysia, Bank Islam, RHB Now, AmBank, and PBe
- Customers can select a particular bank under the FPX (Malaysia Online Bank Transfer) tab such as Affin Bank, Alliance Bank, AmBank, Bank Muamalat, Bank Rakyat, Bank Simpanan Nasional, Kuwait Finance House, OCBC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank or UOB Bank
Payments can be made through the Boost App as well.