Guide to Buying Transnasional Bus Tickets Online
Transnasional is a popular bus operator in Peninsular Malaysia known for its safe and robust service and punctual trips on over 200 routes. The company is a subsidiary of Konsortium Transnasional Berhad (KTB) and has been operating since 2007. Their services are available across Malaysia and to Singapore as well.
Transnasional offers different types of buses to provide top-class facilities on both local and international routes. With these buses, they provide many amenities, from wi-fi to GPS tracking, among others. In addition, the bus company owns eco-friendly buses that reduce pollution while maintaining their top-notch services. They serve approximately 60 million passengers per year and have been rated highly.
Transnasional Bus Services
Transnasional is a daily s ervice bus company that operates in numerous cities in Malaysia, such as Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru, Klang, Malacca, Kangar, Kuantan, Ipoh, and Singapore. Within 14 years, it has reached the leading position and is counted among the top 10 bus companies in the country. The passengers have shown love for their single-deck buses and the latest double-decker buses.
Why is Transnasional your best travel partner?
- They are the pioneers of introducing electronic bus tickets .
- They own many buses that run on CNG, helping reduce air pollution.
- A Transnasional bus is available on almost all popular bus routes in Malaysia.
- The buses have spacious seats. The single-deck buses come with 41 seats, and the double-decker buses can accommodate 69 passengers.
- These buses provide seat belts.
- All their buses comply with the European ECE R66 regulations that see to the safety of the passengers.
- Their bus services connect most of the major bus stations in Peninsular Malaysia.
- Transnasional buses are available directly from the KLIA2 terminal to all major cities.
Buying Transnasional bus tickets online
You can book Transnasional bus tickets online easily using a reputed bus booking website. The e-tickets are available for all its bus routes.
- Open the bus booking website/app.
- Start the process by filling the From and To points and selecting the onward and return (if needed) dates.
- Hit the search button to see all the available options.
- Compare and choose a Transnasional bus from the list. Reputed websites will provide you with a filter feature, using which you can see only the Transnasional buses available.
- Proceed to select the seats, boarding and drop-off points.
- Enter the passenger details and make the payment online. Enter offer code (if available in this step)
The confirmed ticket will be sent to the email ID and the mobile number provided. Transnasional Express allows digital tickets for boarding. Make sure to carry government-approved ID proof.
Guidelines to follow while travelling by Transnasional bus
Due to the pandemic, the bus companies and passengers have to follow certain guidelines during the journey. Some of the rules you have to follow while travelling on Transnasional buses are -
- Passengers are urged to get Transnasional online tickets to avoid unnecessary physical contact.
- Personal comfort items such as pillows, blankets, etc., are currently not provided onboard. Passengers who would need any of these can carry the same with them.
- Passengers are also requested to carry personal hygiene products like towels, soap, or tissues.
- The passengers and the bus staff must wear proper face masks while travelling. Passengers without a mask will not be allowed to board the bus.
- There may be delays in the commencement of the trip due to temperature checks and other additional formalities. Due to this, passengers would need to reach the boarding point at least half an hour before the departure time to avoid any time loss or further delays.